- The Ark Food Pantry, Trinity Baptist Church: (423) 248-6258
- Sunset Gap Food Pantry: (423) 623-4313
- Douglas Cherokee Neighborhood Center: (423) 623-3066
- Feed My Sheep Ministries
- God’s Hands, Northwest Church in Newport: (423) 415-2083
- God’s Willing Vessel, Swannsylvania Baptist Church: (865) 397-9502
- USDA Commodities: Every 3 months. Notice in the local newspaper
- Department of Human Services: Food Stamp Assistance (423) 623-1291
- WIC services are being done by phone or online. 1-800-DIAL-WIC or TN.gov/WIC. (You may also call Cocke County Health Dept. 423-623-8733.)
You can apply for TennCare on the phone or online.
To apply on the phone, call 855-259-0701.
To apply online, go to tenncareconnect.tn.gov.
- Cover TN: (For Children under 18)
- Cocke County Health Department: Free COVID-19 Testing from 9am-12pm but Call for Appointment.
- Click Here for Other County Wide listings on Healthcare
- Sevierville Office Phone: (865) 286-6384
- Unemployment Claims Benefits
- Employment Training Assistance
Department of Human Services: (423) 623-1291
- SNAP/Food Stamp Program
- Families First Program (Cash Assistance)
Options Pregnancy Help Center: (423) 415-9327
- Formula and Baby Food
- Open Phone Lines
- FaceBook Link
Friends Animal Shelter, open by appointment only for adoption and surrender. Call (423) 532-8475